Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our site www.leonardcarpets.ie. This agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
3. Leonard Carpets Ltd will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Legal Department with a Notice containing the following elements:
• a physical or electronic signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
• a description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and which you request to be removed from the site;
• a description of the location of the material that you claim is being infringed;
• information sufficient to permit Leonard Carpets to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number and e-mail address;
• a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• a statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can notify Leonard Carpets Ltd of any claims of copyright infringement at the following address: Leonard Carpets Ltd, Kealew Park, Portlaoise, Co Laois
4. Trademarks. Leonard Carpets and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Leonard Carpets. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners ("Third Party Trade Marks"). You are not permitted to use the Leonard Carpets Trademarks or Third Party Trademarks without the prior written consent of Leonard Carpets or such third parties that may own the Trademarks.
5. Links Leonard Carpets may choose to provide links to sites owned associated companies from time to time and may also choose to provide links to sites that are owned by third parties that are not connected with Leonard Carpets. All links are provided for your convenience only. Access to sites that are owned by third parties is at your own risk and Leonard Carpets has no responsibility or liability for these third party sites.
6. Children Under 18 If you are under 18 you must ask your parent or guardian before you buy anything on the leonardcarpets.ie website, email the website, send in any information to Leonard Carpets or ask Leonard Carpets to email you anything. By continuing to use this website and any of the services offered, you are confirming that you have received the consent of your parents or a guardian. However it is the ultimate responsibility or the parent or guardian to ensure that all children under 18 are supervised when online and to ensure that the appropriate parental control tools are put in place.
No information collected from anyone under the age of 18 will be used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatever as is stated when you register for competitions or promotions. Notification of a win or prize will be sent directly to the parent or legal guardian, identified in the initial registration process.
7. Use of the Site. Users agree that you will only use our web site in a way which is consistent with our terms and conditions and which complies with applicable laws and regulations. In particular you agree that you will not use our web site to upload or send any material which contains software viruses or other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or in any other manner which would interfere with or disrupt our web site. You acknowledge that our web site and any goods that you obtain from our web site are provided for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purposes or distributed commercially without our permission.
8. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Leonard Carpets, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitor's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
9. Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, neither Leonard Carpets nor any of its directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the materials in and/or facilities or services offered through this website, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if the Club and/or Leonard Carpets have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable. If this clause is unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction due to relevant laws, then in no event shall Leonard Carpets total liability to you for all damages, losses, and claims (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website.
10. Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions and any contracts made under them are governed by and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of Ireland whose courts shall be courts of exclusive competent jurisdiction. We make no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Customers who access this web site from locations outside the Republic of Ireland do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable. Nothing in these Terms shall in any way be deemed to restrict or affect your statutory rights under the law of the Republic of Ireland.
11. Disclaimer Leonard Carpets has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents on this web site, but makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Leonard Carpets Ltd makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site. Leonard Carpets Ltd reserves the right to change price and availability information without notice. Leonard Carpets Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site. Leonard Carpets Ltd reserves the right to decline orders for bulk or high value purchases. No exclusions of Leonaard Carpets Ltd liability in these Terms shall apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Leonard Carpets or any of its directors, employees or agents or fraudulent mis-statement.
12. Alterations. We may amend this website and our services at anytime with or without notice to you.
13. Website availability. Leonard Carpets Ltd will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that this web site is fully operational at all times. However we cannot guarantee that the web site will be fault free. In particular access to this web site may be interrupted or restricted to allow for emergency or routine repairs or maintenance to be carried out or the introduction of new facilities or services. Further, by using this website and any substitute, you acknowledge and agree that the Internet uses elements and relies upon services, input and facilities which are not within the control of Leonard Carpets Ltd and if Leonard Carpets Ltd is totally or partially prevented o delayed in the performance of any of its obligations in providing a particular service, such a situation will constitute a 'force majeure' and Leonard Carpets Ltd shall be excused the performance for so long as such a situation endures.
15. Delivery Information Working days are Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. Any orders placed over the weekend will be considered as being placed on a Monday before 2pm. Lead times and stock levels are provided as a guideline and is not a guarantee. Leonard Carpets Ltd are unable to take responsibility for any delays which are outside of their control. Christmas hoilday period may have extended waiting time on ordered placed over this time frame. Some orders may have mulitiple shippments due to size or warehouse distrubtion.
16. Fraud: By becoming a member, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your membership can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by Leonard Carpets Ltd in its sole discretion. If membership has been revoked, Leonard Carpets Ltd reserves the right to refuse application or readmission to the membership program.
17. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
18. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
19. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
20. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
23. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes. All prices displayed are valid only online. In-store pricing may vary. All collections must be able to produce the card that the product was bought with and valid Photo ID.
24. Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
25. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
26. Leonard Carpets Ltd accepts no responsibility for loss or damages caused during the delivery process. By allowing our employees or any representative of the company onto their premises the customer is accepting full responsibility without restriction for any loss or damage to their premises or their person. Specifically it is at your own risk that you permit our company representatives onto your premises.
27. Verify Members’ Address: Leonard Carpets Ltd reserves the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the Member’s correct name and address) that is needed to provide the Member with the information he or she requested from Leonard Carpets Ltd.
28. If availing of our fitting service, all rooms must first be cleared of all furniture before our fitters arrive. Failure to do so will mean that your job cannot be completed on the agreed date
29. Our fitters cannot take away old carpets or floor coverings
In the unlikely event that you would like to return an item to us, we offer a 7 day return policy starting from the day of delivery, however, if you wish to return an item to ourselves we ask that they are returned in their original packaging and are in perfect condition. Please note you will be responsible for any carriage costs incurred in the returning of goods. Refunds shall be given on reciept of the said goods once checked. Please note opened boxes or partially full boxes of wood cannot be returned
Should you cancel the contract we will then refund you the price you have paid for the goods, shipping will NOT be refunded and where shipping is free on an original delivery, a charge will be made, because shipping is included in the original price. You cannot cancel the contract if any of the products are made to specification not normally offered on our website. You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods, which means the goods must be unused and returned in their original shrink-wrap packaging.
Please do not schedule or start any installation work until after you have received your order and checked all goods for any defects or missing parts. This will enable you to resolve any technical questions or to order specific additional fittings, if needed.
Our collection times are 9.30am-11.00am Monday to Friday.
Complaints and Comments
If you have any complaints, queries or comments about our web site or our products supplied to you, please contact us through the contact section of our website or alternatively you can contact us at the following address:
Leonard Carpets Ltd
Tel: 057 8621582